Digital Manager / Technology Specialist
What this job entails:
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is seeking a Digital Manager / Technology specialist to join our team. This job is a full-time position and will either be located at our primary office in downtown Kitchener or in our newly emerging satellite office in the Metro Atlanta, Georgia, area. Here at Venuiti, we pride ourselves on employing the best of the best and are looking to see if you fit that description and join us today.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is a leading global digital marketing agency. Established roughly 20 years ago, our experience and expertise spans across start-ups and Fortune 500 companies alike. With us, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work in diverse situational environments where no two programs are the same. We also offer a stimulating work environment in which you will constantly be solving new and stimulating problems.
This job will require you, first and foremost, to manage and coordinate our Canadian-based development team that is assigned to the marketing clients we support. You will need to have both a love of technology and a proficiency in how to work within it. Leadership will turn to you for guidance, and your ability to quickly assess, correct and guide daily engagements will be critical. Your passion for technology should drive your desire to find new tools, new directions, and new ways to improve the bottom line for our clients.
Secondly, you will act as project manager, reporting to senior leadership. You will coordinate a team responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies, conducting analysis of data, following up on ETA’s, creating weekly reports for multiple clients, delivering weekly status reports, determining KPIs, reporting progress to the head of Client Services and more. It will be your attention to detail and desire to hit due dates that will drive this. As you will be working on multiple projects, you will ensure that each project runs smoothly and ensure that vital documentation is completed and all project specs are met. This job requires communication via telephone with the internal team and our Head of Client Services, and our CEO; engaging verbally and confidently under stress and uncertainty is an asset.
In terms of personal traits, we are looking for someone highly motivated and ambitious. They should show versatility, initiative, and strong leadership qualities. This is a challenging position but boasts the opportunity for extensive professional growth and development.
• 4 - 6 Years Minimum of Professional Working Experience (including client-facing experience)
• Client support Agency roles are a part of your background – inhouse or traditional
• Experience using task or process management systems like JIRA, Confluence
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Must know how to manage department budgets by hours worked
• Communicate with the internal teams to manage their time and assign/review tasks as needed
• Create professional, insight-driven reports for a variety of clients in Google Data Studio and PowerPoint
• Skilled at prioritizing and multi-tasking well under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Charismatic phone skills, strong leadership, and motivational abilities
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to quickly switch between tasks and priorities, and address escalations immediately
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Ability to quickly grasp information, handle deadlines, and avoid scheduling conflicts
• Ability to compose emails via diction
Bonus to Have, but Not Needed: Analysis of web data using Google Analytics and other similar tools to contextualize insights based on business value If this sounds like the role for you, we encourage you to apply today!
As an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, we encourage qualified applicants to apply with the knowledge that we will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all aspects of the hiring process, and your time as an employee.