WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
Our client prides itself on helping brands build meaningful connections with their customers through storytelling. With 15 years of experience building unique relationships with their clients, they strive to provide design, technology, content, and marketing expertise. Our client is known for pushing boundaries and the status quo to provide solutions to their clients because, let’s face it; most rules are meant to be broken.
Our client seeking a Solutions Architect to join a remote-first team, and can work from anywhere as long as its within the Eastern Time work hours of 10 AM to 6 PM.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for estimating and scoping projects, technical project planning, and ensuring that all projects are completed to specification within a time-frame and budget. You will be a subject matter expert within the company regarding technology related to full-stack web development, e-commerce, and content management.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards to reference the project plans
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Research and evaluate software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when relying on third-party platforms, apps, plugins, services, etc.
- Conduct research and assist on new business estimating/scoping efforts
- Brainstorm and communicate technical solutions directly with clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Understand our clients and their businesses to solve their challenges best
- Ensure that correct technology processes are being employed and followed on projects
- Contribute to best practices, workflows, and standards and company knowledge sharing.
- Present simple solutions and alternatives to complex and pricey problems.
- Lead and oversee developers while assisting with the execution of current projects with new tasks.
- Help team write and improve automated and continuous integration, testing, release, and deployments.
- Must have at least five years of professional experience in web development on cross-functional teams. Agency related experience is a plus.
- A Code portfolio is preferred and can send over a link to your GitHub account or upload a zip.
- Strong proficiency in verbal and written English and commands confidence in presentation.
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
- An Undergraduate or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field a plus.
Venuiti believes in universal acceptance for everyone everywhere. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Venuiti family. As such, Venuiti is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by provincial or federal law. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.